Friday, February 1, 2008

Oops, thar' she blows!!

OK, so sue me, it's not a whale. It is "Sasquatch" the big old dually truck coming to an RV park or state campground near you! New truck, new trailer, look out world here we come.
I've always been envious of the people I see pulling trailers down the road. Mainly because they always seem to be headed for fun. While I am usually headed for work, or back home after work. I used to enjoy driving but that was a while back. We are going to try to get back into camping and vacationing. Life is too short to spend it seriously all the time.
We have tried a couple of times renting motorhomes, but that can get expensive real fast. Especially when we get one that I can stretch out in. And the only ones that I would like to own run into serious lottery winning kinds of money.
So here we go folks. I'll try to keep this up-to-date but don't hold your breath.

No comments: