Sunday, February 10, 2008

Everybody Duck! Here He comes again!!


OK people. Bear with me as I try do do the impossible. I'm sure there is nothing to it, but that's what Napolean told the Empress too. Watch carefully now, at no time will my fingers ever leave the hand to which they are attached.

Oops. Got the dreaded error bX-499bh2. I think that means the thought police are closing in and I have less than 2 minutes to get out of town. Let's try that again.


Ooh Look at the pretty picture...

Well dear Reader ( whenever !!) there is "Sasquatch" and his faithful companion "Tow'd". This is my special project for probably the next few years. It certainly is where my money is going for the next few years. So I am temporarially changing the direction of this blog for a short time. Really it is not a change since this is supposed to be about whatever is most important to me at the moment.

BTW Look at the right side for a link to "Tioga and George". A particularly well written blog about extreme RV living. I am not going that far, but it is a nice read.

Later, duty calls...

No comments: