Monday, January 28, 2008

Still working but Getting Dumber all the time

OK, I admit it, old age is shrinking my brain. At least that's what I'm gonna blame it on for now. At this point, we should be stuffing every available penny into some kind of 401, supersaver, get rich quick account. Guess what..? It ain't happening!
We now own ( really the bank owns) a large diesel truck and a fifth wheel trailer. I don't want to wait till I can't remember whether or not I went potty yesterday to travel around a bit. I want to enjoy the outdoors while I can.
Back to the dumber part. Gee you would think that I might pay attention to the gas prices, the falling stock market, and the crashing economy. You might even thing I should be burying money in a tin can in the back yard from fear that the banks are gonna all come crashing down.
Well poo on that!! If they want me they'll have to catch me first. Mwa-haa-haa!!!
Silly truck!! The diesel gets about the same mileage as my Toyota does. And pollutes less. Who knew...?
Later dudes...

No comments: